No Headline Provided
TODAYALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS “As Bill Sees It” Open Discussion — 7 p.m. at Thorntown Baptist Church, 120 S. Powell St., Thorntown.ALCOHOLICS IN RECOVERY — AA big book study at noon and open discussion meeting at 10 p.m. at the New Life Recovery Home for
Western Boone postpones media center renovation
A major remodeling of the Western Boone Jr.-Sr. High School media center is on hold, after the school board Monday rejected the four bids it had received for the projectThe lowest bid was $227,000, well above the estimate Schmidt Associates, an India
Veatch out as boys and girls club director
Angie Veatch has been replaced as executive director of the Lebanon Area Boys & Girls Club.The change was announced Friday in a press release.Michele McQueen, a past president of the club’s board of directors, will serve as interim executive director
- No Headline Provided
Boone Beat for July 25, 2014
The following people with name, age, address, charge and arresting agency, were booked into the Boone County Jail; charges are preliminary and may be changed subject to review by the Boone County Prosecutor’s Office.Thursday, July 242:18 a.m. — Jasmi
- Boone Beat for July 24, 2014
- Boone beat for July 23, 2014
- Boone Beat for July 25, 2014
Street Truck Mud Bog ends North Track competitions
The Boone County 4-H Fair hosted its last Mud Bog of 2014 on Wednesday night, the 15th-year the event has been at the North Track.
Hog Wild makes its return to North Track
Hog Wild Wrestling came back to the North Track after a year absence Tuesday night at the Boone County 4-H fair.
Truck and Tractor Pull results
The Garden Tractor and Truck and Tractor Pull came to the North Track on Sunday evening as part of the festivities at the Boone County 4-H Fair.
- Street Truck Mud Bog ends North Track competitions
Measles case diagnosed in Zionsville
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — State health officials say a case of measles has been diagnosed in central Indiana and people who visited three clinics and a restaurant may have been exposed to the virus. The state Department of Health said Friday it's working w
- 3 cyclists injured on governor's motorcycle ride
- 4 doctors arrested after Indiana clinic raids
- Indiana aligns livestock ID with federal program
- Commission turns in 'wish list' for road, bridge work
- Measles case diagnosed in Zionsville
Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
Russia said earlier this week that it had no intention of answering Western sanctions by making it harder for Western companies to conduct business in Russia.
But all bets are off, apparently, when you threaten the Russian waistline.
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- What we get wrong about millennials living at home
- A quarter of the world's most educated people live in the 100 largest cities
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish