Lebanon — Charlotte Kidd of Lebanon had a 1 in 100 chance to win $10,000 in holiday cash, courtesy of several local merchants and The Lebanon Reporter. Kidd was one of several local residents who took entry forms published in the newspaper and submitted them at each area business.
Kidd's name was drawn from the group of location winners, earning her the chance to draw the one envelope out of 100 that contained the $10,000 grand prize. Unfortunately, Kidd didn't pull the $10,000 envelope, but she did win a $100 gift card to Railer's IGA.
Kidd's name was drawn from Affordable Motors.
The other location winners were:
- Jane Dean at The Lebanon Reporter Office
- Jackie Clemens at Home National Bank Lebanon
- Melissa Brown from Kise Estates Apartments
- Janet Sheets from Canterbury House Apartments
- Stacy Sheets for Speck’s Pet Supplies
- Sheri Etter from Home Realty, LLC
- Carol Coffman from Prudential Indiana Realty Group
- Rickey Black from Kramer Lumber
- Betty Fowler Farris BP
- Sandy Hawkins from Snyder Hearing
- Kay Sherill from Cowan Drugs and Parkside Pharmacy
- Doyne Raines from Special Touch Photography
- Joyee Merrill from Home National Bank Thorntown
- Kari Ottinger from Culligan
- Bonnie Smith from Pizza Hut
- Marilyn George from Big O Tires
- Ralph Burroughs from Stats Bar and Grill