Web Site Usage Information: We automatically collect IP addresses and web site usage information from you when you visit our web site. This information helps us in evaluating how our visitors use and navigate our web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors to each page of the web site, and the length of their visits.
Special Features: When you use some of the special features of our web site and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, age, address, e-mail address, credit-card number and facts about your interests and similar information.
Surveys and Form: We may conduct occasional online surveys or ask you to fill in forms. For example, when you are within our web site, you may see a pop-up window offering you the optional opportunity of participating in a survey. These surveys and forms are entirely voluntary and you may easily decline to participate.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information that you provide us in the following ways:
· For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information, for example, when you request that additional information be sent to you, we will use your personal information to process your request.
· To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
· To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- Contact Us
- Contact our staff
- Birth Announcement Form Place a Birth Announcement Form online here.
- Wedding Announcement Form Place a Wedding Announcement online here.
- Engagement Announcement Form Place an Engagement Announcement online here.
The Lebanon Reporter
117 E. Washington Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Newsroom: (765) 482-4650 ext. 4
- New Business Form
- Photography and Lamination Form
- Send a Letter to the Editor
- Submit a Story Idea
- Single copy locations
- More Contact Us Headlines