In case you missed it, the Build Back Better Act, recently passed by the U.S. House of Representatives, includes two unfunded nursing home mandates that could force thousands of nursing homes to further limit the number of admissions in their facilities or even shut their doors for good.
The Lebanon School Board values input and comments from all Lebanon Community School Corporation students and stakeholders. We consider feedback and opinions as vital to our decision-making process. We are disappointed that some audience members attending our Oct. 19, 2021, meeting acted in …
The Boone County Board of Commissioners and the Boone County Council are considering an increase to our community’s local income taxes (LIT) to pay for a proposed $45 to $50 million jail expansion and justice center. Boone County officials have cited a 2019 study that found the jail needs to…
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- What's killing cats in Thorntown?
- SUV hits, kills bicyclist in Zionsville
- Former gym coach found guilty of child molesting
- Urban farm opens with pumpkin patch
- Taking care of business: Big second half leads Tigers past Bruins
- Interstate 65 to close lanes, ramp overnight
- Junk car blamed for scrapyard fire
- Local men charged with sex crimes against children
- Thorntown to party like it's 1999
- Stars air it out over Hot Dogs