Lebanon - The Lebanon Lady Tigers were in a good position to get back to the .500 mark on the season Tuesday night at home against West Lafayette.
Dover — The Western Boone swimming and diving teams made good strides under new coach Natalie Galvan last season, having two swimmers qualify for the state finals.
Lebanon — While Wednesday's night match-up with Cardinal Ritter ended in a 53-49 overtime loss for the Lebanon Lady Tigers, it will become a valuable learning experience for later in the season.
INDIANAPOLIS – Western Boone entered this year’s Class 2A IHSAA Football State Tournament with a No. 1 ranking and the hope of equaling their state championship of 30 years ago.
Butler junior guard Kamar Baldwin changed several things about himself as he prepared for his third season in college basketball.
DANVILLE – With 20 seconds left and no one but the keeper between Sarah Guipe and a chance to win her team back-to-back sectional titles, the only thing she could think about was her teammates.
Dover — On the opening possession of Friday night's homecoming battle between Western Boone and Southmont, the Stars went 3-and-out and were forced to punt.
Crawfordsville — Cameron Johnson scored four rushing touchdowns to lead the Lebanon Tigers to a 40-13 win in Crawfordsville to spoil the Athenians’ homecoming festivities.
Frankfort — Leading 6-0 at the end of the opening quarter, the Western Boone football team exploded for 44 second-quarter points on its way to a 57-0, Sagamore Athletic Conference win over the Hot Dogs on Friday night at Frankfort.
Lebanon — After winning 12 of the first 14 conference titles in the 2000s, the Lebanon boys tennis team hadn't won the conference title since 2014.
- Gymnastics coach pleads guilty to molesting, battery
- WeBo's 'hogs' paving the way to semi-state
- Next Stop: Lucas Oil Stadium
- Music teacher signs plea in molest case
- WeBo's Jones signs with Davenport
- Knights spread the 'Benjamins' to stimulate Thorntown students
- Meth fuels violence, wife says
- Woman escapes serious injury in train crash
- 911 hang-up leads to battery arrest
- Defense has been lights out for top-ranked Stars